Gatwick Games Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy
Gatwick Games, LLC is focused on maintaining high margins for our reseller network. In recognition of the investment in time and resources required for our high-quality resellers to provide the level of customer service and product knowledge expected from our customers, Gatwick Games is committed to enforcing policies which allow our resellers to maintain high profit margins through the sale of our products. Gatwick Games has an established Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy that an Authorized Reseller must follow for the advertising and marketing of Gatwick Games’s products. All Gatwick Games Authorized Resellers must agree to the terms and conditions of the following MAP Policy.
Gatwick Games’s MAP Policy Guidelines
MAP pricing for all Gatwick Games products can be found on the product prices located here: https://gatwickgames.com/pages/all-games-products. All advertised prices must be at or above MAP for all Gatwick Games’s products if a MAP price has been established by Gatwick Games. Resellers are not required to list prices in advertising. If a price is listed in an advertisement it must be at or above MAP. Other statements such as “call for price” or “call for quote” are acceptable and permitted.
Resellers are also responsible for ensuring their Gatwick Games Mount pricing is at or above MAP on internet search engines. Resellers are free to set the actual resale price of any product as long as it is at or above MAP price given the most recent publication of the price list. Gatwick Games’s MAP policy for all products apply to advertising placements, including but not limited to: print ads (inserts, magazines, newspapers, catalogs, mail order catalogs, etc.), broadcast (radio and TV), direct mail, faxes, internet placement with third parties (banner ads, broadcast emails, destination pages, third-party sites), internet placements on resellers own website, and any flyers, posters or coupons.
From time to time, Gatwick Games may permit resellers to advertise MAP Products at prices lower than the MAP price. In such events, Gatwick Games reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP price with respect to the affected products for a specified period of time by providing advance notice to all resellers of such changes.
Gatwick Games’s MAP Policy does allow resellers to omit pricing entirely from
advertisements and/or advertisement statements such as “Call for Price” or “Call for Quote.”
Free Offers Associated with Gatwick Games’s Products
Free shipping and/or handling, 0% sales tax, or free financing promotions do not violate the MAP.
All Gatwick Games’s Products Price Matching Policies
Price matching policies are acceptable. Price matching cannot be used as a valid reason for violations of Gatwick Games’s MAP Policy. Advertised price must always be at MAP or higher.
Failure to Comply with the MAP Policy
At the sole discretion of Gatwick Games, failure to comply with MAP, intentional and/or repeated failure to abide, may result in the immediate loss of Authorized Reseller status and your ability to purchase all Gatwick Games’s products both direct as well as through distribution.
Gatwick Games will utilize the following steps to resolve MAP violations:
1. Any and all dealers selling Gatwick Games’s products which have not signed a Gatwick Games MAP Policy agreements are classified as Unauthorized Resellers.
2. Distributors of Gatwick Games are required to provide a signed MAP agreement from any dealer selling Gatwick Games products. Unauthorized dealers should not be sold to or provided a feed from any distributor whatsoever.
3. Violations from Authorized Resellers will need to be corrected within 24 hours of Notification.
- First Violation: Authorized Reseller’s account will be put on hold temporarily and a written warning will be provided. MAP violations must be corrected within 24 hours. Upon correction and following 30 days of compliance, violation will then be cleared.
- Second Violation: Authorized Reseller’s account will be put on hold for 30 Days.
- Third Violation: Authorized Reseller’s account will be put on hold for 180 days. After this duration, Gatwick Games will review and determine if account is to be reinstated.
- Fourth Violation: Should Gatwick Games decide to reinstate an Authorized Reseller who has previously demonstrated a third violation, yet violates a fourth time, the account will be unauthorized indefinitely.
***If there are any updates in pricing, Gatwick Games will issue the updates to the link
above as pricing updates occur, in conjunction with a notification to all resellers of the
pricing update. Pricing must be updated immediately upon receipt.***
Selling Products Online
Reseller shall not promote, market, advertise, offer to sell or sell any product on or through any online marketplace or auction service (e.g., Ebay, Amazon Marketplace, Walmart or like websites), except as may be expressly consented to by Gatwick Games, LLC in writing and in advance, and it being understood that Gatwick Games, LLC may withdraw its consent at any time. The one exception to this is when selling on a reseller’s own website, which is okay as long as it complies with the MAP Policy.